Are you happy with the quality of services or products that Zaxby offers? If YES or NO then this is your time to express your opinion.
Zaxby, one of the top fast food restaurants that sells chicken wing, fingers, salads and sandwiches is giving you the chance to participate in customer satisfaction surveys. They want to use the survey to improve the quality of customer service that they render to all their esteem customers.
The Zaxby customer satisfaction survey gives all customers an opportunity to provide feedback on their opinion regarding the quality of service that they offer. Some of the feedback that the franchise wants include things such as the overall food satisfaction, the quality of food offered, the accurate of the order, state of food and temperature, friendliness of their staffs and the general hygiene of the eating area. A daily prize of $1,000 and other great prizes valued at $1,500 will be awarded to lucky participants.
Requirement to participate on Zaxby customer satisfaction survey
· You must have a recent receipt obtained from any Zaxby food store.
· A mobile device or a laptop and access to reliable internet.
· You must understand English language.
· Participants must be the age of 16 year in United Kingdom, 18 years in Germany, Denmark and republic of Ireland and 20 years for residents of republic of Korea.
How to participate on Zaxby customer satisfaction survey
· Visit myzaxbysvisit.com and enter the receipt identifier found in your invitation.
· If your invitation is genuine, you will be redirected to the online survey page where you will be required to answer all questions provided.
· Answer all questions honestly and suitably then click next.
· You will then be asked if you wish to enter the sweepstakes. If yes then you will asked to provide additional information including your address, your name and other relevant information.
· Upon completion of the survey and sweepstakes, a thanks message will pop up.
Daily prizes of $1000 are up for grabs. Participants also stand to win other great weekly prizes worth $1500.